FolderSync is a application that enables simple sync to cloud based storage to and from local folders on the device memory card.
It support a wide range of different cloud providers and file protocols, and support for more platforms are added continuously. Root file access supported on rooted devices.
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Automation support using Tasker and similar programs enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It’s all supported.
Supported cloud providers
– Amazon Cloud Drive
– Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
– CloudMe (using WebDAV)
– Cubby (using WebDAV)
– Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
– Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
– GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
– Google Drive
– HiDrive (using WebDAV)
– Livedrive Premium (using WebDAV)
– MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
– NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
– WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
– Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
– FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
– FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
– SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
– Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
– WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
The lite version contains ads, only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
The pro version has no limitations. In all other regards the pro and lite versions are identical.
We continually strive to make FolderSync better and we add new features and fix bugs.
Please contact support if you have any issues or suggestions.
Standalone Android Package;
Android App Bundle Repacked:
• Supported CPU architecture: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_x64;
• Supported Screen DPIs: hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
• Languages: Multi Languages./b]